What is email marketing
email marketing is the use of email to promote your business. It is used to cultivate relationships with potential customers, keep current customers informed and updated on your brand, offer coupons to encourage customer loyalty, and more!
An email campaign is a coordinated set of individual email messages that are deployed across a specific period of time with one specific purpose, such as download a white paper, sign up for a webinar, or make a purchase with a provided coupon. Each email requires a well-written subject line, focused content, and a specific call to action to achieve the campaign’s goal. Email campaigns are often sent through email service providers, like Campaign Monitor.
Reason why you need email marketing:
- More effective than social media (for customer acquisition)
- Economic and Cost Effective
- Personal and Customisable
- Mobile devices allow people to check their email constantly
- It creates a call to action